*** WARNING ***

THIS BLOG IS INTENDED FOR 18 AND OVER IF U ARE NOT 18 AND OVER PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE..

Surfs up, and so am I :)

Hey sup welcome to My blog,

Here your gonna find some cool ass pics and amazing pics from me.. Hell u might be able to get to know me after awhile..

So check back soon, I will be updating every so often.

Thanks,

Aaron

* Also check out this page, www.cmdrsmith.blogspot.com

Monday, January 7, 2008

BLOG'S UP... I AM NOW GOOGABLE

I HAVE SUBMITTED MY SITE TO 500 SEARCH ENGINES..

COME BACK AND VISIT ME.. I WILL BE ON AND KEEPING IT UP-TO-DATE...

KEEP THE #'S UP...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey aaron. the blog's a good thing! matt turned me on to it. maybe can build some momentum... miss you on wcn. cheers!

Turrican said...

Hey mate - got your own little corner of the internet for the fans, nice one! :D Loving those pics too mmm...although now I've kinda got a plan to paint myself white and pretend I'm one of your surfboards *grin*. Hope you're doing great.

Dirigo1005 said...

Hey Aaron,

hope you are doing well, haven't seen you on cam lately....when are you gonna be on again? Miss your hot shows! :-)

Turrican said...

:*(